Imperceptibly arrived at the last blog, time passed really fast. I have to say, I really gained a lot of knowledge from this course that I didn’t know before, and I also realized the fun of writing from creating the blog. This is a rare life experience and asset for me. For our final blog post, we asked for a video clip. I had almost no experience in video editing before. What I did was to record my life in fragments without thinking of categorizing and integrating them. In the process of video editing, I further realized that this is not only a skill we should learn, but also makes life more meaningful.

The video I edited is about some fragments of my personal life from 2020 to 2022. I used the app iMovie. I downloaded these small videos from the mobile phone to the computer, cut them into a suitable length and put them together, and added a background music. I think it was a successful attempt as a beginner.

I further realized the fun of this aspect, and I believe that I will keep the habit of video editing in the future.